Friday, August 6, 2010

Soaking WET!!!


 Every Summer for about the past 7 years, we have made the yearly tradition of going to Knotts Soak City! The kids really love this place and they almost can't go to sleep the night before as they are so filled with excitement! I love coming here and watching the cousins and my own children enjoy the park so much! I had way too much fun trying to capture their every movement. {Except for the older ones which could never really be found - ugghhh!  They weren't very sad about not having their picture taken either and that was not lost on me! 
[I noticed]}
I tried to take pictures of all the cousins but some escaped! 
 

From the looks of things, we will be going
there for years to come!

4 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

FUN, FUN, FUN. Love your pics...you are awesome!!! The kids all look like they are getting so big...Miss them. By the way Jill looks awesome in her bikini (dislike her for that). You all look fabulous!!!

Elizabeth said...

cute!! that was so much fun and I'm soo glad that I decided to go. I desperately want those pictures:) loveyoU!

sue Sadleir said...

HEATHER. ILOVE THE PIC OF THE WATER COMING DOWN. GREAT JOB. SUE CITY SUE

tammy said...

How fun. You got a bunch of great pics and you also have a bunch of super cute kiddos there.