Sunday, August 22, 2010

If you aren't on a diet and don't plan on going on one anytime soon....

This is for you..... I have only made this several times and can be found eating it by myself for no reason at all! This stuff is good... "It likes taking on an addictive drug!" 
This has been lovingly called 
Monkey Munch, Nutty Putty, Puppy Chow or white Trash mix! Take your pick!
I just love this stuff...and I want more people to
join me in eating this yumminess!
The recipe is super easy -
9C. Chex cereal
1 cup Chocolate chips
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Put cereal in a mixing bowl and melt the other ingredients in the microwave. Than pour it over the cereal and coat it through. Add 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar to the cereal, 
mix it up and enjoy!

4 comments:

Julie said...

We love that stuff too, only we call it Muddie Buddies. So yummy! I love it when the pieces get stuck together in globs. I dig through and pick those out. YUM!

Marci said...

It is one of my favorite treats :-)!

The blogging Bakers said...

We love that stuff over here, and I have been known to hide it from the kids occasionally!!! Yummy!!!

tammy said...

Connor had been begging and beggine me to make this every since he saw the recipe on the box. We finally did and it was heavenly!