Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wavehouse!

Living in San Diego is one constant reminder of how beautiful my hometown is! Here we are at the end of April and sunny skies are what we are enjoying! Today, Parker and I met Bart down by the beach and ate at a place called the Wavehouse! It is right on the beach and it overlooks a huge wave pool. Parker loved every minute that we spent there. 
Sometimes, it is so fun to sneak away!
Look at that lunch! Mouth watering, right?
I wish every day were a beach day!

9 comments:

Marci said...

I love the picture of the two boys looking out at the water!

Vanessa said...

Sniff, sniff. So jealous.

MBlairsLars said...

I'm with Vanessa....it makes me miss my home. It looks like a great place to go. I will put it on my list for the next time I am there!

Princess Sarah said...

Ewwww!!!!! :)

tammy said...

Another reminder to me that we need to visit there soon!

Laura said...

I've lived here 24 years and never been to the Wavehouse. We'll be going soon. Thanks for the heads up!

Jeanne said...

That looks so fun. I love your pictures of Parker wanting to be five. Jena's excited too. I'm going to use your blue jello and Swedish fish idea for part of her "Under the Sea" party. I guess I'm pretty excited too!

Rach said...

where is that place? you as a native need to tell me, the implant, where things like that are.

Erika said...

Great pictures Heather! And that food looks delish. I've never been to the Wavehouse but it looks like I will need to go!!