Thursday, April 1, 2010

Backwards Dinner! April Fools!



I went to FlipMyText.com and made this little sign for the kids to see at the dinner table tonight! They had to read it backwards to see what it said! 
I prepared meatloaf in mugs, a soda on a plate 
{complete with a straw}, mashed potatoes in a star cup and green beans in a dessert bowl! Gross, right? 
But actually pretty tasty just a little messed up and backwards! These fools were not fooled but the trick was they had to eat every bite to actually get dessert! 
I'm mean!
This was fun!!!

 



2 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

HAHA!! You ARE a MEAN MOM!!! What a fun, cute idea! I will be thinking of you ladies at dinner tonight! Have fun...I am soooo sad. I will have to make it out next time! :(

tammy said...

You are such a fun mom!