Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jelly Bean Bracelets and an exciting date!!

On our 2nd day of Spring Break, the kids are preparing for Easter! We had so much fun making these little Jelly Bean Bracelets for their friends and  I found a cute template for them on this cute blog.
 You only need dental floss, some sewing needles, jelly beans and ribbon. I also had some wet wipes on hand as it gets kind of sticky! But, the end result is pretty cute! 
 But, let's be real - My kids enjoyed eating them more than making them!!


In other more exciting news, Bart called tonight while he was on a daddy/daughter date with Maddie. They went down to Belmont park together and Bart called to tell me that he was hanging out with Mark Ruffalo (you know from 13 Going on 30 with Jenn Garner and Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon) He told Mark that I was super jealous and wanted to drive down there and meet him. Mark said "Thanks for feeding my family!" Bart said he was a really cool guy!
 Ohhh.. I am so jealous!

3 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Okay...that is just too too cute!
sandy toe

katie mcphee said...

um so cute! love the bracelets! & love mr. mark ruffalo. seriously. LOVE him. i think he was so WONDERFUL in "just like heaven". one of my all time favorite movies. :)

happy easter sadleirs!!

p.s. if you ever need my address, feel free to ask, we would love some home made goodies over here ;)

Erika said...

How stinkin cute!!!! And Mark Ruffalo? Are you kidding me? How did we miss out on that? I will have to ask Maddie all about it next week :)