Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yummy Fattening cookies that are truly so simple!

These cookies are just one of my faves - seriously! 
{I think I say that to a lot of foods that I make or eat}
Whatever - they are good!!!! 
My friend Jamie Grant made them for me when she was my visiting teacher and I have been dying to make them ever since. Then, I went to a cookie exchange over Christmas and my other Friend Lisa Ryan, whipped them up. I had five one and realized it was time to make some for myself other people.
{I am such a giver}
All you need to make these yummies is a box of Devil's food cake mix,
2 eggs and 1/2 C. of oil.
Mix it all together and drop the mixture in spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for ten minutes.
Pull them out and put an Andes chocolate mint on top of each cookie.
Put them back in the oven for one minte. Take them out and the chocolate will be melted and spreadable. With the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate on top of the cookie.
Let them cool a little on a cookie sheet - pour some ice cold milk and seriously ENJOY!!!!
I know I did!

Being the giver that I am, 
I even boxed some up for friends and teachers!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am making these babies today - they are making my mouth water and the fact that they are so simple makes them look even more delicious!

tammy said...

Truly one of my faves. And now I am craving them.

MBlairsLars said...

I'm going to try these...but why do you always post the good stuff when I start my dieting....THANKS...LOVE YA!

Princess Sarah said...

Yes!!! I am so glad you posted this recipe---I almost forgot about these cookies and now I am totally going to make them this week! YUM! Thanks!

Taryn said...

ok Heather, you have been learning some things lately (with your picture posting!) and I love your new camera!