Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas - Sadleir Style!

We had a great night down at Grandma Sadleir's house with the Sadleir gang and the program was really special. Almost everyone played a part which is not an easy accomplishment with soo many people.




We got a kick out of these napkins.


Grandma Sue and Grandpa Rod




My kids love any chance they get to be with their cousins!

They also love being silly!


Riley sang beautifully - per usual!

Caitlin got to narrate!


Grandpa played guitar.

And I attempted to sing a Christmas song in Spanish!

3 comments:

Norihiko said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of the party! I wish I could have joined you, but it is very nice to see all of you. Julia looks great. :-)

Rach said...

I too am feeling the holiday pudge. we will deal with it in the new year. no point inbetween now and new year's. just keep walking.

Hazen5 said...

I loooove holidays with the family!

I see Bryce and Jenn, I keep forgetting you are related!

Let's get together soon.