Monday, November 30, 2009

Countdown To Christmas!


It is that time of year when the days rush by and you can hardly believe that Christmas is right around the corner! YIKES!!! Well, a couple of years ago my friend bought my kids a simple little chocolate advent calendar and they absolutely loved it - go figure! So, I have kept up the tradition and with it being December 1st and all, we have to start it on time!
I am actually in the process of making one that will be super cute - but until then, these little ones will do.
I scored these for a dollar a piece at Cost Plus - so if you want one I would check there first!
http://findheman.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/pinkberry-plain.jpg
Also, anyone who knows me at all - knows that I am a big Pinkberry fan - so I wanted to pass on the little coupon that they are having go on right now - BOGO free on any small flavor - take that with their unlimited toppings - my greatest passion!!!
So - You're Welcome! I'm such a giver! Copy this entire site address and paste in your browser!
Maybe I will see you there - I plan on going a lot!

http://www.pinkberry.com/newsletter/Pinkberry_Nov_Newsletter_Coupon.html?utm_source=Pinkberry+Groupies&utm_campaign=571fa83bc1-PBR0103_039_Web_Newsletter_Nov&utm_medium=email

3 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Enjoy your beginning to Christmas!
sandy toe

queenieweenie said...

My kids LOVE this tradition...even the teenagers...go figure!

tammy said...

I have no idea what Pinkberry is, but it looks good!