Sunday, October 18, 2009

So long boys!

Bart and Parker went on their annual Father/Son campout!
I love that I have no knowledge, for the most part,
of what goes on when they are camping!

The dirt, the bugs, the falling of large trees, the Parker poo poo problems
Nope - not for me!
But, they always seem to have a lot of fun when they are gone!


The boys pretending to put up the tent!



All the Fathers and sons!
Don't the fathers look like they wish the wives were around?

Bart with Parker and Carson

There are no words!

There is always a stop at the Dudley's bread store on the drive home!

9 comments:

MBlairsLars said...

I love Dudley's Apple Pies...yum! Looks fun for the boys, what did you do with the girls...I know it had to have been fun!

Annemarie said...

That potty picture is priceless. I'm with Parker on that one...not the ideal circumstances.

Marci said...

Oh, that picture of him on the potty!!!

Mark and Meghan said...

okay so sad for parker dude. i would've died too...i hate those porta potties! looks like they had fun though!

Unknown said...

The potty picture....bwahahahaha!
Oh man.
I love not camping.

Pyatt said...

Dude...you have to send the potty picture to some kind of contest...it's classic. How fun for all the girls to have a girls night right? We need to get together soon! Love ya!

Hazen5 said...

What a great tradition! I bet they have a blast with no mommies around telling them to stop because they are going to get hurt!

send me your email:
rachelhazen@me.com

Melissa-Mc said...

That is exactly how I feel when I have to use a port-a-potty.

Vanessa said...

The thing that is making me queasy is that in the group pic, the boys are putting their hands in their mouths, and I'm sure their hands were filthy. The joys of camping and being a boy, right? And you can get away with it while your mom isnt' there.