Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All in One night!

So.. what's a girl to do when the kids are in bed by 8 pm (Miracle of Miracles), their mailboxes are filled with goodies (because they are in bed), and the honey is away for a week on business?

Well, I did a little bit of this....

and a whole lot of this.....

and I talked for an hour to this man that I am so proud to call my dad! (He really came over to see the kids, but since they were sleeping I lured him into hanging out with me - what was the bait I used? My heart ginger snap cookies!) Dad, I always love talking to you!


and I caught up with my Sarah who I just want to say is Healthy and doing good! (Well, As good as can be expected living in Utah and not San Diego)

Great night!
Miss you Honey - I really do!

9 comments:

Melissa-Mc said...

I'm glad you had such a great night. In those situations I usually end up watching the girliest movie that I can find (AKA Pride & Prejudice).

diane said...

You have a great Dad.

I want one of your cookies.

MBlairsLars said...

Good job Heather, you are always on the go....if only I had your energy!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Great night!
-sandy toe

Pyatt said...

What is it about bedtime...it's magical but I find that I'm too tired to do anything...I need to find my second wind...I'm usually having some ice cream and watching biggest loser...hmmm biggest loser...that might be me!

Annemarie said...

A perfect night!

Kelly said...

Kids in bed by 8:00? WOW..great post!

Rach said...

your poor dad. how many times are you going subject him to picture taking for your blog. by the way, do you not sleep?

Kristi said...

We'll call you the energizer bunny, you GO & GO!:) Your stuff is so cute! I would never bother to go to that much effort, you are so creative! You need to open a bakery/boutique!!!