Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1st - I am Thankful for ....

FRIENDS!!!
Each day in November I am going to blog about things that I am thankful for.

So...here goes...

I am just putting it out there that your friends are the people that make your life enriching, inspiring, and so happy!

With the knee surgery I have really come to rely on my friends and they have helped our family out and than some! I have told my husband many a times that I couldn't have gone through all of this without my friends...not to mention other family members... but that's another thankful post!
I HEART MY FRIENDS!!!

8 comments:

Pyatt said...

You have SO many friends because you are SO easy to love!! Thanks for being at the top of that friend list yourself...you are the best!

MBlairsLars said...

I will have to ditto you. Thanks for being such a good friend to us. We love you!

Elizabeth said...

what in the heck, how did you do all of those posts! oh ya, it's because you are on the couch! haha, sorry! I love the scarcrow cookies, I really need to try them and dad looks like a crazy man!

Melissa-Mc said...

I'm thankful I found you through the land of blogging :)

diane said...

You should come over and ride the elevator. Then we could compare scars. Hee-hee.

Shell in your Pocket said...

Friends are a blessing...I cherish mine too! Sandy toes

Kelley said...

You are so sweet, fun and giving it's no wonder you have lots of friends! I♥friends too!

tammy said...

What a great idea. I'm thankful I get to read your blog.