Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Main Squeeze



Annemarie had a cute little tag and I am going to do it as I can talk about my Main Squeeze! He feels a little jipped as he thinkss that I don't talk about him nearly enough on my blog! As if!

So...here goes....
What's your husbands Name - Bart

How long have you been married? 14 AMAZING Ones

How long did you date? 7 months

How old is he? 36 (He is 5 months younger & I let him know it all of the time!)

Who eats more sweets? Seriously? That's my job!

Who's the better singer? Seeing as I teach choir - it better be me! (But, don't be asking for voice lessons)

Who is smarter? Bart - He is Mr Common Sense - which I guess I lack at times... or so he gently tells me

Who does the laundry? Yours Truly

Who pays the bills? Me Again

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me - Jeesh - Is this tag about Bart or the wife?

Who mows the lawn? Juan and Pedro

Who cooks dinner? Both

Who drives? Bart (I sleep)

Who kissed who first? I did - I was being quite aggressive as he remembers it!

Who asked who out first? He did!

Someday I will post the roller coaster ride I put this boy through before committing!
I was such a brat!


6 comments:

Pyatt said...

i'm so glad you found Bart too...you two are a great example for us all!!

MBlairsLars said...

Too cute...I love Bart, he's the best!

The Trainas said...

wow girlie, you have been busy!! I love checking your blog every now and again... more now since I have icky strep throat and don't feel like doing anything! The journal/notebook is SUCH a great idea. Can I steal it? Also, LOVE Parker the Pilgrim. super cute. p.s. Thanksgiving treats are always welcome over here! :)-

Melissa-Mc said...

You are such a perfect couple. And did you remember we have the same anniversary? Good couples were "born" that day.

Davisix said...

So nice to learn about your hubby. Great post! I need to do this too. I never talk much about TB&H on my blog either. Oh the neglect! :) Ang

tammy said...

That was cute. I loved your answer on who mows the lawn. Your hubby reminds me a little of Rob Lowe. Like he could be his brother. Do you ever get that?