Thursday, October 23, 2008



It is almost time for Halloween!!!
But, who's counting?......I AM!!!!

For a Halloween party for one of my daughters, we had to find some Halloween jokes to share!
These are a real SCREAM!!!!!

Why did the vampire go to the orthodontist?
To improve his bite...

What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
Frostbite...

How do witches keep their hair in place while flying?
With scare spray...

What do ghosts add to their morning cereal?
Booberries...

What is a vampire's favorite holiday?
Fangsgiving...

What did one ghost say to the other ghost?
"Do you believe in people?"

Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends?
They're so wrapped up in themselves...

7 comments:

diane said...

Cool pumpkin!

Those are Eric's boys and grandson. They are so cute.

MBlairsLars said...

That is the coolest pumpkin! Whose is it?

Mark and Meghan said...

coolest pumpking i've ever seen! and are you dressing up?

Tara Edwards said...

I'm not sure I've ever know someone as excited about halloween as you are! You are awesome! Love the pumpkin

Annemarie said...

My boys will LOVE these jokes!!

Elizabeth said...

I should show these jokes to my kids! That's such a cook pumpkin too!

Melissa-Mc said...

You really do love Halloween, don't you :)