Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spooky-licious!

EWWWWWWW... I heart Halloween sooo much! It is so fun to do up the house, figure out costumes for the kiddies, make caramel apples, treats for friends and teachers - I could go on and on and on!
Well, knowing that the surgery was looming, I decorated extra early this year because I knew that I would be down and out!


I love these jars and I love filling them with goodies throughout the seasons!


This is my pot-rack with the vintage and creepy spiders!

I found this glittered skull garland and had to have it!


Any chair looks transformed with seasonal pillows!


The love of my life and cookie Queen, Cara, came over and delivered these gorgeous sugar cookies to fill my jar in the kitchen. Once again, the kiddies asked if they could have one and I fibbed and said that unfortunately they were not edible. soo bad of me!
But look at these beauties. Frankie is my favorite and reminds me of a past boyfriend!


They look so gorgeous in the jar - the picture just doesn't do it justice!
Happy Haunting of your homes!!!

10 comments:

Melissa-Mc said...

I can't believe October is almost here! Your house looks fun and I am drooling over those beautiful cookies. Too bad they aren't edible :)

Mark and Meghan said...

cute heady joe! those cookies are adorable...and i do love your jars too!

Elizabeth said...

okay I"m inlove with those cookies! I might have to try them, althoguh they won't look as cute!!

Anonymous said...

your place looks awesome!!! and i love that you stocked up on EXTRA candy.... i think it will help you to heal faster!!! {that is always my theory}

Tara Edwards said...

I think if it was up to me, I would decorate for Halloween at the beginning of September. I love my decorations! I think I'll do it today. Thanks for the inspiration!

Rach said...

Looks great! I wonder where my cookies are?

Jill Burke said...

Cute Heather!! And I too want a cookie now! :(

Little GrumpyAngel said...

You are so creative. Your house looks great and ready for Halloween. I love those cookies. Too bad I can't fib, ---well, I can but my teen-agers know me too well :-) I don't trust them enar those cookies.

Christina said...

Your house is soo cool!

Halloween isn't a tradtion over here... it just started to kick in a few years ago. That's one thing that sucks over here! No Halloween!

(but we do get Nov. 1st off because it's the day of the dead! how funny is that?')

Anonymous said...

Cute house...I love Halloween! I love your blog!