Monday, September 15, 2008

My Wish-List

I am going in for knee surgery tomorrow morning and I have a small wish list - it isn't much - actually I think it is pretty modest but a wish list none-the-less!

1. We need to figure out how to keep a Pinkberry frozen so that it can travel from downtown San Diego to Scripps Ranch - I might have to call those body part transport drivers and ask how they manage! That needs to be done ASAP!!





2. I would like to be wheeled around by a gorgeous, speedo-clad Spanish cabana boy who feeds me mangoes and vicodan-laced virgin pina coladas while serenading me all day with my favorite Enrique Iglesias songs - Come on now - that isn't asking much - if a girl's gotta be a gimp - she has gotta do it in style!
Valentino Lanus I would have my hot hubby instead but the poor guys gotta work!



3. My little ones are gonna need a nanny - sorry babe - but I refuse to have the kids look like they belong to Kid Rock while I am unable to do their hair and match their outfits!
Kid-Rock-w16.jpg Yikes and YUCK!!!



4. A maid better also be added to the list - I don't want "my people" coming over to visit and seeing dust bunnies on the floor and un-flushed pee (thanks to Parker) in the lavatory!



5. I need to get a call in to a personal chef - I won't be able to move at all for a while and I need to keep the girly figure!
Emeril will do just fine!



Gosh - the list has gotten a little out of control. But, how will my life as I know it still function without me? While I am sedated, if I happen to see a Heavenly light, I might just go towards it - don't worry - I will ask to come back and then that will make for a great book! I can see it now-a made-for-TV movie! So one more thing, I need a call to Kristin Davis to play my character!


To be totally honest, all I really need is this great guy and these four kids to be there for me! I will be just fine with these guys cheering me on!
BTW - Bailey made this little picture for me in her Kindergarten class today!! She said that that was me after surgery with her. So cute - she even has me accessorized - take a close-up on the earrings! Dare I say she has been on one too many shopping excursions!

16 comments:

Elizabeth said...

haahahahahahah! Heather you are such a nerd, I love it! I'm really sorry though that you have to go in for surgery tomorrow, that really sucks big time! We will definitely be praying for you, I wish there was something I could do for you!

diane said...

Good luck with your surgery. I feel your pain. Been there, done that. Physical therapy stinks, but it works.

Mark and Meghan said...

heather...i didn't know you were going in for knee surgery! sad!! how long are you going to be off of it? oh i hope your wish list comes true!!! love you...we'll be praying for you!

Annemarie said...

Oh man, I am sooooo sorry. If I lived closer I would do my best to make that list come true...I can flush a toilet when a little boy leaves a surprise!

jaime said...

good luck tomorrow heather!!

you may not be able to do much, but think of all the time you'll be able to just hang out and blog. awesome.

i know you probably have a million people who are willing to come and help you, but if by chance you need me, just give me a call! seriously.

Amy said...

a little bit of dry ice will keep the Pinkberry happy....info from Scotty, the mustache man.

Rach said...

heather, i wanted to call, but it is after 11pm. i am not james. anyway... i am no emril, but i make really yummy pizza. would you like some delivered to your house on friday night? i won't tell you good luck tomorrow because you won't be doing anything but sleeping. i wish your doctor's good luck though. call me when you are coherent and i will come over and read breaking dawn to you. i might skip over the honeymoon scene because i get a bit gigglely (is that even a word)

Rach said...

i can also loan you damon in a lava lava. it's almost as good as a cabana boy and he even speaks spanish.

Jill Burke said...

Take advantage of the post-surgery sitting on the couch! ;) Have Barty boy do EVERYTHING around the house!!! loveya

Pyatt said...

Okay so if we can't keep a pinkberry frozen...I can think of a few other treats that would do okay...I'll be stopping by my friend!! I can at least take your kids to Sea World with us or take them to soccer or whatever...let me know what you need! You are in our prayers today...I'll call you tomorrow!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Clicked over from mormon mommy blogs. A day late. I hope your surgery went well. And that you got some of what's on your wish list :-)

Tara Edwards said...

Oh! I'm sorry you have to do that! But I think you are totaly justified in your requests. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

HA HA!! i LOVE your list and i hope you get EVERYTHING YOU WANT!!!!!!

Diane Riding said...

You got it right honey.........all you really ever need is your Barty and those 4 precious little ones....your eternal little family. I'm sooo sorry you're having to go through this right now, but so glad you'll be all "perfect" in a few months. I promise it will all be worth it! you'll be running and jumping and lunging and doing all the things you haven't been able to do for so long. (well, maybe NO lunging!!) This too will pass...........I promise!! How I love you!! x0x0

Christina said...

Good Luck, I would babysit but, that would take a 14 hour plane ride to get me there!!!!!!! ;) Thinking of you xoxo!

Melissa-Mc said...

Okay, you are thinking "how in the heck did she find me?" Welcome to blogland! We visit some of the same blogs and I noticed one of your comments!

Your family is SO cute! Your girls are beautiful and your son is a mini-Bart.

Hope your recovery goes well. I've had some surgeries as well this year. Not fun for a mother.

Come visit us: www.lifeistobeenjoyed.blogspot.com