Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love is in the Air...



Valentines Day, like any holiday, gets me so excited to bake and be creative with what I want to pass out to friends and teachers and family. I used my Grandma's sugar cookie recipe (The Best) and made these heart sugar cookies! I loved them and couldn't wait for my friends to collectively freak out when they got them! Did I mention that they are really yummy, too?
I wrapped the cookies up and put them in little tins with vintage labels! So cute!

2 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

cute heather! i'm impressed! i'm so jealous you got to go see colbie...love her! and that funny girl (can't think of her name!) that's awesome. great husband you have! love you...so excited you started a BLOG!!

Diane Riding said...

Gosh, wish I had been there to get some of those wonderful looking cookies! x0